ALL prices listed on China top goods exclude taxes, import fees, and customs duties. Customers may be subject to these fees.
X2 Smart TV Box 4K H.265 Decoding- EU PLUG BLACK 132135001
Most Affordable 4K Google TV Player XBMC H.265 Decoding Android 4.4 H3 Quad Core 1GB 8GB 2.4G WiFi LAN HDMI
- Related Recommendations
- Recommended Products for You
- Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Looking for more than just a simple streaming box? The X2 Android 4.4 TV Box does it all. Running the full Android 4.4 OS gives you the ability to run virtually any Android APP on your TV. The powerful H3 quad core processor with the Mali400MP2 graphics engine provides stellar performance for high definition video playback. XBMC runs smoothly with 4K x 2K hardware decoding from local media and your favorite XBMC streaming add-ons. Enjoy high performance HD streaming from the internet and local media to your TV from now on!
● Support DLNA.
● XBMC supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
● True 4K x 2K Quad Core XBMC H.265 decoding. High performance quad core cortex-A7 CPU paired with the powerful Mali400MP2 GPU graphics processor which provide the best TV box experience.
● Features 1GB DDR3 RAM 8GB ROM (with maximum external capacity up to 32GB).
● 2.4GHz WiFi, connect effortlessly in a world without wires.
● HDMI connectivity for the best 4K x 2K FHD multimedia experience.
● Full HD 1080P supported.
● Comes with a RJ45 port for 10 / 100M Ethernet which provides a strong network extension.
● Support Miracast.
● Multi-language supported for multiple regions and dialects around the world.
● USB fastboot (the USB cable is must be A-type): http://mediafire.com/download/wwaan2md61uva4z/update_XII_V104k4.img
● Local update: https://mega.nz/#!00BD1SCB!-g2e8sJdA5rvH5cNh407vkKom4aYH_b6SvOYU9qcUhQ106k
X2 New products gadgets software upgrade introduction:
● Version: X2_201k4.
● Based on: 106k4.
● Selection of audio/ pass through/ SPDIF can be saved after reboot.
● Some trival adjustments, such as remove power off pop-up message, built allcast for airplay and so on.
Note: local upgrades should via USB 2.0 disk or copy the files to your X2, can not use TF card.