ALL prices listed on China top goods exclude taxes, import fees, and customs duties. Customers may be subject to these fees.
I5 Plus Smart Bluetooth 4.0 Watch- BLACK 127766401
IP65 Sleep Monitoring Sports stating Wristband Call Message Reminding Sedentary Alert
Dispatch: Ships on Dec 18
- Related Recommendations
- Recommended Products for You
- Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Bracelet operating instructions
You can use the bracelet by Gesture Control or Touching the Screen.
It is convenient to check the time by wrist gesture.
Questions and Answers
1. Q: When connected with App, the data synchronism is finished but the bracelet time display is still incorrect?
A: Reset the bracelet and try data synchronism again.
2. Q: After the bracelet connected with APP, why the bracelet didn’t show call ID when the call coming?
A: Android phones: After connected with bracelet with APP, please allow Zeroner to visit calls, SMS, contacts and keep Zeroner running in background. If there are security software on your phone,set the software Zeroner as trust;
iOS phones: If your phone is iPhone, please restart your phone and connect the bracelet again.When connect please wait until the phone pop up Bluetooth pairing request and click Pair, the call ID display function will come.
3. Q: The bracelet icon shows the Bluetooth was connected, but the APP cannot sync data?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please switch off the APP firstly, restart the Bluetooth and repair. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try again.
4. Q: Why my bracelet lose connection with my phone frequently?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software sets Zeroner as trusted APP or not. If not, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
The product has two kinds of package, it will deliver in random.
Alarm clock mode: vibration
| Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
People: Unisex table
Waterproof Rating : IP65
Screen type: OLED
| Battery Type: Lithium-polymer battery
Battery Capacity: 75mAh
Standby time: About 5 - 7 days
|Functions: Call reminder,Calories burned measuring,Camera remote control,Find your phone,Incoming calls show,Sedentary reminder,Sleep management,SMS Reminding,Steps counting|
Dial and Band
| Shape of the dial: Rectangle
Case material: PC
Band material: TPU
Weight and Size
| The dial thickness: 0.9 cm / 0.35 inches
The dial diameter: 1.9 cm / 0.75 inches
The band width: 1.9 cm / 0.75 inches
Product weight: 0.0240 kg
Package weight: 0.0750 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 22.00 x 1.90 x 0.90 cm / 8.66 x 0.75 x 0.35 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 10.00 x 4.00 cm / 7.87 x 3.94 x 1.57 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x I5 Plus Smart Wristband, 1 x Chinese and English Manual|
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.